no, i don't have parasites of my own in case you're wondering.
on to the 10 minute donut. maybe for the post club munchies. so my parents used to own several donut shops a long time ago. on my first day working there, i tried every donut, cookie, eclair, crueller and artificial drink. needless to say i made myself gag. i couldn't stand the taste of them or the smell of them. i wanted nothing to do with donuts for a long time. years went by. and then slowly, once in awhile i started craving them. i got this recipe/method from a lady i used to work with and am passing it on to me of the wonderful blog, words are all i have.
the 10 minute donut
serves: let's just say 6
prep time: 5 min
cook time: 5 min
- heat some oil for deep frying (350 deg)
- take a can of biscuits (ya, so shoot me), not the flaky grand kind and separate out the biscuits
- then take a mini cookie cutter or something the size of a nickel and cut out pieces from all the biscuits.
- mix up some cinnamon and sugar and put in a paper bag
- put some powdered sugar into another paper bag
- deep fry the donut holes until golden brown
- put some into each paper bag and shake until covered with cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar thoroughly
- place in serving bowl and enjoy warm with a cup of cafe au lait
Note: i don't know if canned biscuits are available in india yet. in the U.S. they are found in the refrigerated section near the butter and cheese. if you cannot find canned biscuits where you are, please email me at alpa_v at yahoo dot com and i will email you another recipe.
browse http://www.babylovesdisco.com/ while you're satiating your tummy. pics to come...