Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fair Trade Chocolate

These are some of the fair trade and organically grown chocolates I picked up from Belize. The first one was a dark, it was delicious and perfectly bitter. It did have a little of the grainy texture to it. The second was a milk chocolate. Smooth and fabulously creamy. I hated dark chocolate as a kid. Remember those little Hershey's Miniatures you used to get in your Halloween bag? I used to eat all the other goodies first and then when everything else was done, I'd morbidly eat the Special Dark. Wow, do tastes change as you get older...







3 comments:

Jessica said...

All I have to say is hmm chocolate. :P Although, I'm still not a huge fan of dark chocolate I can appreciate it.

Alpa said...

Jessica... Thanks for visiting! I know what you mean... it took me a good 30 something years to appreciate it :)

Gilbertlemon... thanks for stopping by! xoxoxo, Alpa

chocolat lover said...

Alpa, I would say that tastes improve as you get older ;o)

Although chocolate will always taste yummy ;o)